Taiwan is a Formosa Island, surround by sea and concreted by gorgeous mountains, which is one of the highest density of mountain countries. Over 260 mountains are covered by kuroshio , make the prosperity of the marine sources and nature ecology. Hence, Taiwan has plenty of aboriginal culture and the enthusiastic public is the major feature for all.
Bicycle travel is popular for public due to the pace of travel is most suitable either by car or by walk in Taiwan, a special island with humanistic life, tasty food, and iconic scene along coast side which you must experienc
- Avenue: In the morning 8 am, we meet up at Taipei and cycle along bike trail to Taipei zoo. Then we ride to Fulong for lunch and continually head to famous hot spring county-Jiaosi.
- About 95 km
Jiaosi-Su’ao Station→Xincheng station→Taroko-Qixingtan Scenic Area-Hualian city
- Today we take train and passby the dangerous SuHua highwaythen save more time for Taroko Valley scene and route 193 to Hualien city.
- About 80 km
- We ride from Taiwan provincial highway 11 and enjoy lunch and dessert at Sugar factory before keep on to An-tong hot spring, which was built by historic Japanese Colony. Along the way we see beautiful greenly garden and lonely zigzag river.
- About 100 km
An-tong –Taidong city-Zhiben
- Yu-chang Highway is 7 KM climbing over to Hua dong coastal side, there is Sanxiantai for water playground and seaside for lunch. Then cycle along bicycle pathway to discoverthe wonder of Water Flowing Upwardsand take away of Donghe meat bun. At last, we ride through Shiauyeliou to Zhiben Hotspring.
- About 100 km
zhiben~South-Link Highway- Shouka-Dongyuan Forest Recreation Area and Dongyuan Wet Grassland-Mudan Reservoir- Szu-Chung-Chi- Checheng township.
- As the mid-term exam, we have to challenge the highest road of Taiwan (height 450m and 12KM distance) and go through Dongyuan Wetland, Mudan Reservoir and the large temple of Taiwan, Fu-an temple along route 199.
- About 100 km
- Kaoshiong is 2nd biggest city of Taiwan, after we ride through the crowded and modern city and head to historic and iconic Tainan city with different view and feeling. Yet, Tainan snack is the one of best food in Taiwan.
- About 115 km
- Today is the longest distance we cycle and we pass Tropic of Cancer Marker before we meet Chianan Plain, which is the flattening road we ever cycle for those day. Before we arrive hotel, we never miss with Asian 2nd longest metal and heritage Hsilo bridge too.
- About 135 km
- Hsinchu is windy city and we have to pass this city with more endurance before we reach 150 years old baishatun temple, along the road we see many Wind Turbines built on the ground and we have a protein-rich dinner to compensate we lost all day.
- About 120 km
Nanliao Fishery Harbor-provincial highway no. 61- Guandu-bicycle pathway-Hsindian
- This is the last day for the trip, we ride from provincial highway no. 61 to Taipei, we will pass Guandu Temple, bicycle pathway and reach our final destination-Hsindian where we start cycling from.
- About 105 km
- TAIWAN BIKE TOUR has the right to revise the itinerary due to the weather, the participants conditions and other uncontrollable situations. Thank you for understanding.
- Hotels are listed in itinerary or replaced by same level.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions(eg. Hypertension, Cardiovascular disease, Heart disease, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma etc. ). Please ask your doctor for advise if you are in these cases.